Welcome to The Real Problem Exchange!
The Real Problem Exchange (RPX)
"Exchanging Your Industrial Problems for Solutions"
WHAT IS IT?
- A place where industry can pose real-life problems for researchers to solve.
- There is a need for strong interaction between industry and researchers. Industry needs the help of the research community to provide solutions to the challenges they deal with. Meanwhile, the research community needs problems that are relevent to industry for greater impact. See http://www.lionhrtpub.com/orms/orms-2-06/exchange.html for some thoughts & history.
- Click on RPX mailing list to be part of our mailing list.
- Add a challenge problem to the trak page
- Post a solution to a stated problem
- Suggest a better way to run the RPX problem
- Use a solution & tell us how it worked
Challenges for Researchers
- <Contributors: Put your challenging problem here!>
- Karl Kempf from Intel
- Ben Lowe from Alcatel-Lucent
- Original RPX webpage
- RPX article in ORMS Today
- InnoCentive®--a web-based community matching scientists (mostly bio & chem)to relevant R&D challenges facing leading companies from around the globe, and involving real $$$.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support