Welcome to the COIN-OR Technical Leadership Council Home Page
This page is for posting documents and tracking issues related to activities of the COIN-OR Foundation's Technical Leadership Council (TLC). Here are a few pages that might be of interest.
- For upcoming meeting scheduling, see the FutureMeetings page or the TLC Google Calendar.
- For notes from previous TLC meetings, see the MeetingNotes page.
- For current project management guidelines, click here.
- For technical proposals (accepted and outstanding), see the TechnicalProposals page.
- For our best understanding of our user base, see UserProfiles.
- For information on current initiatives, see these pages.
- Initiative to recruit volunteers (HelpWanted)
- For information on current ad hoc committees, see these pages.
- Committee on distribution of binaries (BinaryDistribution).
- For information on submissions see:
Some old initiatives or closed projects are contained here:
- Initiative to standardize the content and location of README, INSTALL, and AUTHORS files (StandardizeReadmeInstallAuthors)
- Initiative to review and classify existing projects (LegacyProjects)
- We had BugSquashingParty's in 2007, 2008, and 2009.
- Completed initiative to overhaul the COIN build system (CoinBuildSystem)
- Committees with completed mandates
- For a draft announcement of the move to Trac and Subversion, see DraftReleaseNote.
- Ted Ralphs (Chair)
- Stefan Vigerske
- Haroldo Santos
- John Siirola
- Miles Lubin
- Tony Kelman
- Mike Steglich
- Matthew Galati
- Kipp Martin
- Leo Lopes (interim submissions manager)
- Andreas Wächter
- Francois Margot
- JP Fasano
- Laci Ladanyi
- William Hart
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.