|Version 6 (modified by mosu001, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Description: Dippy creates an interface to DIP (Decomposition in Integer Programming , a framework for implementing a variety of decomposition-based branch-and-bound algorithms for solving mixed integer linear programs) by extending PuLP (Python library for modeling linear and integer programs). It allows users to customize the branching, cut generation and column generation of DIP, but within PuLP. This interface greatly simplifies both the problem definition and the customization of the framework using that problem definition.
License: MIT License
Authors: Michael O'Sullivan
- An online version of the compiled HTML documentation from the Dippy repository is available on my personal web page.
9 July 2010:
- Stu: Create INSTALL4Linux
- Stu: Edit example Python scripts to make them properly Pythonic
- Create a setup.py to automate installation for Windows and Linux
- "Bubble up" DIP exceptions into Dippy (hence Python)