How to Propose a Coin Bazaar Project
- Join the coinbazaar email list at http://list.coin-or.org/mailman/listinfo/coinbazaar
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Project wiki name (no spaces)
- Project page title (default: same as wiki name)
- Project description
- Categories for this project
- Software language(s)
- Lead project developer
- Why is this project of interest to the operations research community?
- Why does this project belong in COIN-OR?
- Why does this project belong in Coin Bazaar? Could it be a stand-alone COIN-OR project?
- Does this project require read-only access? (default: no)
- Register a user name for each project developer
- Send a CSRO for each developer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with this text version of the CSRO filled out and "signed" with your name at the bottom.
Coin Bazaar submissions will be evaluated to assess whether they are consistent the goal of COIN-OR: to build an open-source community for operations research software in order to speed development and deployment of models, algorithms, and cutting-edge computational research. However, Coin Bazaar submissions are not expected to have the same level of maturity as regular COIN-OR projects; the goal of Coin Bazaar is to provide a mechanism for easily sharing code and examples that add value to the COIN-OR community. Thus, we expect that some Coin Bazaar projects will eventually become separate COIN-OR projects when they become sufficiently mature.