Archived Cbc News
November 21, 2012
- Cbc 2.7.8 has been released.
June 7, 2012
- Cbc 2.7.7 has been released.
February 10, 2012
- Cbc 2.7.6 has been released.
November 3, 2011
- Cbc 2.7.5 has been released.
October 22, 2011
October 16, 2011
- Cbc 2.7.3 has been released.
September 20, 2011
- Cbc 2.7.2 has been released.
- Allow row/column names for GMPL models
- Added CbcModel::haveMultiThreadSupport() to indicate whether Cbc library has been compiled with multithread support
- Added CbcModel::waitingForMiniBranchAndBound() to indicate whether sub-MIP heuristic is currently running
- Cbc shell should work with readline if configured with --enable-gnu-packages
- Support for compressed input files (.gz, .bz2) is now enabled by default
- Fix problems with relative gap tolerance > 100% and further bugs
- Fixes for MSVC++ Version 9 files
- Minor fixes in buildsystem; update to BuildTools 0.7.1
- Click here to see changes from release 2.7.1
July 22, 2011
- Cbc 2.7.1 has been released.
July 18, 2011
- Cbc 2.7.0 has been released.
- License has been changed to the EPL.
- Support for MSVC++ version 10 added.
- Support for BuildTools version 0.7 to incorporate recent enhancements, including proper library versioning in Linux, prohibiting installation of private headers, etc.
- Updating externals to new stable versions of dependent projects.
- Improvements to heuristics.
- New options for cut generation.
- Improved reporting of results.
- Improvements to documentation.
- Minor bug fixes.
January 4, 2011